Ecological and educational activity
in the national park “Yugyd va”:
- museum and visitor-centre maintenance and development
- ecological holidays and actions
- organising school forestry trips and other forms of working with schoolchildren (outdoor classes, school expeditions and summer ecological camps, school projects, section work etc)
- cooperation with teachers, educational authorities (holding training seminars for the teachers on the basis of the National park, providing methodological assistance, working and carrying out joint eco-educational projects and events), the federal and local authorities and other stakeholder organisations
- advertising and publishing activities
- video production
- cooperation with the mass media (covering the activity of the park and promotion of the ecological information)
- ecological excursions and educational tourism
The department of ecological education, tourism and recreation was created in September 2003 and employs 6 methodists.
Certain programmes of the department are carried out with the help of employees of higher institutions, scientific institutes, natural protection organisations and other professionals in this field.